Charlie Series Squat Stand Pair - 72"
Space, or lack thereof, is really becoming a critical issue when choosing equipment for gyms these days. That’s why we added the CSP-72 to our lineup. Featuring the same 2x3” 11-gauge uprights as our Bravo and Charlie Series racks and a 24”x22” base footprint these stands can quite easily be stowed out of the way after each use. Each stand comes with 1” hole spacing through the bench zone- so users can adjust the j-cups in 1” increments vs the standard 2” you will find on most other racks.
When dealing with such a basic structure, there is no substitute for quality materials. We use only 11-gauge steel for the uprights and H-Base frame with 5/16” thick base triangle mounting plates giving our CSP stands a tested load rating of 800lbs.
- Built in WINNIPEG, MB, CA
- Assembled Height: 72”
- Base footprint: 24"x22
- 5/8” Hardware
- (2) 2x3” 11-gauge Steel Uprights
- Weight Capacity: Tested at 800lb
- Hole spacing: 2” on center: 1” through bench zone
- Hole size: 0.625” / 5/8”
- (2) J-Cups with protective HPDE Plastic Inserts
- Textured black powder coated finish