REQUEST A QUOTE FOR YOUR FACILITY
Design and planning: Considerations
- Space and layout: We recommend that you have one rack station for every 3 to 4 athletes
- Safety Features: Prioritize the safety of users. Look for equipment with safety features like proper padding, secure attachments, and user-friendly adjustments.
- Long-Term Planning: Think about the facility's growth and expansion plans. Choose equipment that can be adapted or expanded upon as the facility evolves.
- Aesthetics and Branding: Align the equipment with the facility's overall aesthetics and branding to create a cohesive and appealing environment.
- Maintenance and Durability: Choose equipment known for durability and low maintenance requirements. Heavy-use equipment should withstand wear and tear over time.
Flooring and platforms
- Shock Absorption: Prioritize flooring with adequate shock absorption properties, especially for areas where weights are dropped. This helps protect both the equipment and the floor itself.
- Durability: Select flooring that is durable and capable of withstanding heavy equipment, weightlifting, and high foot traffic without showing signs of wear quickly.
- Lifting Platforms: For weightlifting areas, consider incorporating lifting platforms. These specialized areas offer added protection to the floor and equipment when heavy weights are dropped.