ADJUSTABLE BENCH 1.0
The Cadillac of Adjustable Benches
Describe our benches in one word... okay we'll go... "ART"
There were no details left out when designing this bench. We listened to our customers and incorporated their ideas:
1. Seat adjustability - Many benches on the market offer 1 or two positions for the front seat.... this can be very limiting and often putting athletes in a sub-optimal working position. We opted to add a total of 4 different adjustment positions 0 through 30 degrees. Which greatly enhancing the user experience and ensures you have a comfortable setup for any exercise. Did we mention this is the most stable ladder style bench on the market? We have accomplished this using special hardware at the main pivot points. Checkout the reviews and see what others have to say about it 👇
2. Pad gap - This was one of the most important features. We've designed this bench to have a very minimal pad gap ~2" total. This means you can perform exercises with full range of motion without any discomfort.
3. Maneuverability - 3" hard rubber wheels come standard with each bench at the rear with a handle cleverly built into the front that remains out of the way to have a true tri-pod design. Ergonomically designed to only need to lift the front of the bench 6" off the ground before the wheels are engaged at the rear.
4. Pad Width/Density - By far the number one concern. Gone are the days of benches with narrow 10 and 11" pads... we've equipped the AB-1.0 with a 12" pad at the rear and a 12-11" taper at the front. We also offer as an upgrade the 14" ultra wide pad for those that would prefer!
Let's talk firmness. This took quite some time but we have it absolutely dialed in. The winning combination was 1 3/4" of ultra high-density to create a HARD and STABLE base no matter what weight you throw on. The icing on the cake is the layer of 1/4" soft foam that we press and glue on top. This gives the pad just enough forgiveness which allows the user to really lock in when setting up for your lift.
Many... many hours went into our design... the end product, a beautiful, dependable bench that is strong as it is good looking suitable for both commercial and home gym use.
Constructed using 2x3" 11 gauge steel frame and 1/4" formed steel frame bringing the total weight to just over 120lbs. For those with uneven flooring we opted to add 1" load bearing rubber feet on each corner of the bench to provide a rock solid non skid lifting platform.
Machined UHMW handle and rollers to extend the life of the powder coat and greatly reduce the noise when adjusting the seat positions.
note: orders will be ready in roughly 14-16 business days for the adjustable benches. They will ship and be available for pickup pre-assembled.
- Made in Canada 🍁
- 8 rear adjustment setting 0 through 85 degrees (numbered for your convenience)
- 4 front seat adjustment settings 0 through 30 degrees (also numbered)
- 2" total height/12" wide with a double stitched durable, grippy and moisture resistant vinyl cover
- 17.3" total height to top of pad
- 54" total length x 22" Width at the rear (base)
- Machined UHMW handle and rollers
- Multiple colorways available
*note pictured are our white/orange/pearl night blue colors*