Irwin Fitness Roller J-Cups
Please specify custom color in the notes section at checkout. We will do our best to color match. We will contact you if there are any issues.
"I can't go back to standard j-cups, especially with how easy it is to rack/unrack (even without a spotter) Perfect placement every time as well, not having to use any effort/grip to position the bar before liftoff"
"Roller J-Cups just make so much sense"
We have taken inspiration and input from the home gym community and designed our own return roller j-cup. When you rack your bar onto our roller j-cups due to the shape of the rollers the barbell will find its way back to the center of the cup EVERYTIME. One of the most important things when setting up for a lift is being able to position yourself in the same spot every time. Easily slide a loaded barbell side to side as it glides on our bar saving composite rollers (customers testing with over 700lbs on the bar and still gliding effortlessly side to side).
We have took it upon ourselves to eliminate some issues that other roller j-cups on the market fail to provide. Our roller j-cups offer complete bar and rack protection with UHMW being secured on all sides that come in contact with the barbell and rack.
When we initially released the idea about our roller j-cups, instant feedback was that what is currently available to the public on the market there is a lack of barbell protection on the lip of the j-cups. We have machined a plastic front protector to further assist in avoiding any unnecessary damage in the event if you hit it on a re-rack.
- You can expect a few micro scratches on the face of the lip protector. This happens in production when the 1" sheets of plastic are slid and moved around.
adapter for 2x3" - 5/8" hole racks available on the website
Composite plastic - 3x the tensile strength of UHMW with similar wear properties
Metal Rollers - start off as a 2" metal shaft, machined to size and shape, proceeds to head into a electroless nickel phosphorus bath to be coated giving it a very attractive and distinct finish, where it finally receives heat treat which produces an extremely durability finish.
- Finished metal rollers have a hardness rating ~900 VHN in comparison to regular stainless steel which will have hardness rating of ~150 VHN
- 5/8" pins are threaded in and have a bright silver zinc coated finish
- 1" pins are plug welded and have a powder coated finish
- Our rollers are tapered towards the center which allows for the rollers to accept all bar sizes including specialty bars
- Easily rolls
- 5/8" and/or 1" hole at bottom of the roller j-cup to allow the use of orange handle detent pins to lock into place
- we have found during testing these aren't necessary as the roller j-cups stay in position for most cases
- Pins do not come with the roller cups
If you are interested in an adapter for a 2x3" rack send us an email.
Roller cups will ship on average 3-4 weeks from date of purchase
There is a +/- tolerance of 1 mm fitment due to the solid piece clasp (not welded)
|Made in Canada||✔️|
Sold in Pairs
Compatible with all 3x3" Racks
|ASTM A36 3/8" Steel|
Pin to top of roller height:
5/8", 3/4" and 1" pins
Textured black powder coat Finish
|Custom Colors Available||✔️|