The Best Adjustable Monolift Attachments on the Market
We've designed these Monolift arms to be used with our Alpha Series racks along with other 3x3" racks with 5/8" hardware, with unique features and high-end detailing these heavy-duty Monolift attachments check off both boxes: function and form.
Why use Monolift Arms?
The Monolift has many benefits, it uses a counterweight system that swings the hooks back once the bar is lifted. This means during a bench press you can properly set to your exact bench position and do not need to reach back and “unrack” the bar (a.k.a. shoulder savers). During a squat, it allows you to not have to do a walkout, this arguably, makes squatting and benching safer particularly when training alone. Also great for hip thrusts.
One of issues the Monolift attachments in todays market haven't solved has been lack of clearance in regards to the swing distance the j-cups provide. Often resulting in hitting the protective UHMW on the way up during a squat, seeing as most people do not have a straight bar path. We took this into consideration and figured out a way to maximized the amount of clearance while keeping the overall dimensions of the attachment relatively compact (when compared to others). Loaded with weight center of barbell sits at 10.5" out from the upright. When un-racked the arms swing into a tight 6" (from outright to furthest point on mono arm) creating a very workable 4.5" of clearance. This is possible due to the positioning of our contoured UHMW which acts as a backstop to prevent the arm from swinging all the way into the upright and the angle at which we have our counterweight set at.
- These Monolift attachments use the same j-cup-style pin system which allows for seamless height adjustments.
- Available in a wide variety of color combination
- These arms have UHMW protection on all sides that come in contact with your rack as well as 0.375" at the front and top of the jaws.
note: there is no difference in performance between white/black UHMW other than visual appeal
- Made in Canada
- Sold in Pairs
- Ships fully assembled
- Weight: 70.8lb/pair
- 22.25" Height
- 27" Length
- Jaw Height: 1"
- Jaw Depth: 2.5"
- 23" protrusion from attachment point
- 0.5" UHMW protective lining on hooks (white/black)
- 0.75" steel j-cup/counterweight
- 0.625" (5/8") threaded pin
- Pair of 0.625" orange handle detent pins
- Color: Custom options available
- Rated for 1000lb +